SlotForum banner
3101 - 3120 of 3509 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
The Mess with three castles.....another dragon needed? Or will a company of the Fools claim this one to held against the beasts? Or will all the other beasts move in, leaving Ghandi in possession of the pits and chip van?

Or will the Mess be wired so that ever lap by a Beetle activates those eyes?

·
Registered
13,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,104 ·
At the request of Plod, a small delegation of Fools headed by Gandhi checked the Castle, just to be sure that the Spice Girls had actually left. A thorough search of every nook resulted in the discovery of a discarded cheese sandwich, Keef Richards fast asleep in the ladies' lavatory (wiser to be left in situ), and the embers of a barbecue fired by thousands of unwanted tickets for a Lloyd- Webber musical.

Every party must end if only to allow for the start if the next one. To your very good 'elf, chaps all.
Green Toy Motor vehicle Art Machine
Wheel Tire Vehicle Green Motor vehicle
Green Toy Interior design Wood Tree
Wheel Green Toy Lego Wood

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Im surprised you actually know who the Spice Girls are/were Laurence. I prefer the Cranberries and the former lead voice Dolores O’Riordan(rip), but judging only by the looks, the Spice Girls are more likely to cause a rampage…

Reactions: Trisha

·
Registered
13,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,107 ·
When you've got four kids, Daniel, you quickly get to know about all sorts of unsavoury things, including the Spice Girls. I even know about Mike and Mechanics, netball, the Gibson 'Les Paul,' George Best, suntan lotion, political correctness, all sorts of foul language and that LGBT is not actually an abbreviation of Legbites.

These, and many more things, have all conspired to send me in the direction of toy cars, and the relative tranquility of The Mess. Disturbingly, Mrs Grumpy knows even more about the ghastly side of life. She's even cognizant of the Beastie Boys, tapas, pink gin, parties where beer is considered as the ultimate in vulgarity and all sorts of unmentionables discussed in women's magazines.

All beyond me, of course. Always will be, and I give thanks...

·
Registered
13,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,112 ·
It's about a week since this had two coats of primer and 21 of colour. Later, I shall skewer the body with a probe and, if the juices run clear, or not at all, I shall assume that it's safe to start building it. All fools still trying to recover from Keef's threat to give a concert.
Wheel Car Tire Motor vehicle Hood

·
Registered
13,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,113 ·
A black bear has wandered past and expressed the view that she's fed up with black beetles, all her kids, the many fathers of her kids, bears calling in to borrow books and never returning them, other bears addressing her as Mrs Pooh and criticism in the Times Literary Supplement of her favourite book: 'The Three Bears'.

She went home in a rage, chucked a lot of porridge through the window, made toast and settled down to read her fave book. And rightly, too.
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
13,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3,115 ·
Quite a lot seemingly, John, but patience runs out quickly with Rap, cheap honey, Elvis records, coarse loo paper, Christmas e-cards, ill-mannered poultry, scrambled egg without cheddar cheese, stewed tea, tinned salmon, of course, people who collect tap washers and autojumbles selling Austin 7 components.

Other than this they seem to be reasonably tolerant of most things.

3101 - 3120 of 3509 Posts