SlotForum banner
4401 - 4420 of 4494 Posts

· Registered
17,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,402 ·
"What, in the name of sanity, do you want another stupid Beetle for? That's eight you've got now," thoughtfully adding, "Loopy," by way of intuitive suggestion.

My view that the latest purchase is to keep the dust out of my eyes didn't go down well, either. Another Force 10 in progress, therefore. Ne'er mind. There's even been mention of transgressions I'd long since forgotten about, including the American woman in the bath - unexpectedly...

Ah well. Almost time for this evening's chapter of The Three Bears.
Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Automotive lighting

· Registered
367 Posts
Force 10 protection 😂

View attachment 334210
Wearing those and being so inconspicuous I think the laws of Physics may well be re-written and a Force 11 (very Spinal Tap!!) could well ensue. Maybe skin tone would sell better and be safer.

I will keep my eyes peeled for News reports of extraordinary siesmic activity, or whirlwinds of a body and Beetle/slot car parts in the 'erefordshire area later today.

· Registered
17,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,410 ·
If a volcano suddenly erupted in Herefordshire I'd probably struggle to notice. I was reading a book about Beetles over breakfast this very a.m. when I became aware of discontent. In contrast to Mrs Grumpy, I'm fairly good at minding my own business, but down many years I've become aware of the difference between a ray of sunshine and a wife with a grievance.

"Could you be any more useless?" she asked, as I quickly consulted Aristotle and Cliff Richard in search of credible answer. With a thousand things to do before beginning her 2023 inspection of the European continent, she naturally started at D before A and ended up at Q.

Peace has resumed after a local hairdresser arrived and talked non-stop psycho-babble, thus deflecting attention away from my usual shortcomings as a part-time member of the human race. Ah well, it'll be bedtime soon, so I give thanks for The Three Bears. Again.

· Registered
4,814 Posts
Wearing those and being so inconspicuous I think the laws of Physics may well be re-written and a Force 11 (very Spinal Tap!!) could well ensue. Maybe skin tone would sell better and be safer.

I will keep my eyes peeled for News reports of extraordinary siesmic activity, or whirlwinds of a body and Beetle/slot car parts in the 'erefordshire area later today.
I was having all sorts of trouble posting the picture last night, the first ones I tried that were skin toned kept freezing the forum and I had to keep closing the page. This was the first one that would post ok so I went with it.

Mind you if there is a force 11 coming then a better bet may be a good pair of noise cancelling earphones with your favourite synphonica playing at level 11 😂

· Registered
4,814 Posts
I was thinking about placing an order with my favourite Japanese hobby store and along with a couple of Beetles I was temped by one of theses
Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle Tire

In the end no order placed yet as the kits were to cheap to make the postage worth it 🤬

· Registered
367 Posts
4401 - 4420 of 4494 Posts