1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Hi LeeH, this is an exciting new development please tell us more

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
QUOTE (montoya1 @ 22 Dec 2011, 20:33) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Kark?

I think in your haste to tidy up that other thread your forgot to spellcheck slow

And in your haste to reply this was corrected during readback and edit monty

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Well been speaking to circuits and not just kart tracks ;-) and there is a certain interest in sorting something.

Plus been spoke about the possibility of building a building with a permanent track/tracks, shop etc.

Not what ya know but who ;-)

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
QUOTE (LeeH @ 22 Dec 2011, 22:39) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well been speaking to circuits and not just kart tracks ;-) and there is a certain interest in sorting something.

Plus been spoke about the possibility of building a building with a permanent track/tracks, shop etc.

That indeed is a big step forward for racing circuits, it has been tried before, but not in a National way!

QUOTE (LeeH @ 22 Dec 2011, 22:39) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not what ya know but who ;-)

Wheels with in wheels, I guess its alway's been the way

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
According to an old guy I was talking to whilst setting up Kesgrave this year, there used to be a permanent slot car track at Foxhall Stadium.

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
QUOTE (woodcote @ 23 Dec 2011, 07:58) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tony, you make it all sound very tantalising and intriguing, like you know know something we don't?

I learn't it off Deane.

No I know nothing more than you right now.

QUOTE (woodcote @ 23 Dec 2011, 07:58) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And as for your use of an intergalactic expletive on a family forum, you've crossed a line there Tony

really
you learn something everyday

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (slowracer @ 23 Dec 2011, 06:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>but not in a National way!

If you mean this, I was refering to the fact that today racing circuits are owned in groups and not individuals like in the past.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts