SlotForum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
QUOTE (montoya1 @ 22 Dec 2011, 20:33) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Kark?

I think in your haste to tidy up that other thread your forgot to spellcheck slow

And in your haste to reply this was corrected during readback and edit monty

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Well been speaking to circuits and not just kart tracks ;-) and there is a certain interest in sorting something.

Plus been spoke about the possibility of building a building with a permanent track/tracks, shop etc.

Not what ya know but who ;-)

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
QUOTE (LeeH @ 22 Dec 2011, 22:39) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well been speaking to circuits and not just kart tracks ;-) and there is a certain interest in sorting something.

Plus been spoke about the possibility of building a building with a permanent track/tracks, shop etc.

That indeed is a big step forward for racing circuits, it has been tried before, but not in a National way!

QUOTE (LeeH @ 22 Dec 2011, 22:39) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Not what ya know but who ;-)

Wheels with in wheels, I guess its alway's been the way

·
Andy Player
3,876 Posts
Good work Lee, those possibilities sound very exciting

Tony, you make it all sound very tantalising and intriguing, like you know know something we don't?

I'm sure Lee will let us all know when he has some concrete outcomes.

And as for your use of an intergalactic expletive on a family forum, you've crossed a line there Tony

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
QUOTE (woodcote @ 23 Dec 2011, 07:58) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Tony, you make it all sound very tantalising and intriguing, like you know know something we don't?

I learn't it off Deane.

No I know nothing more than you right now.

QUOTE (woodcote @ 23 Dec 2011, 07:58) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>And as for your use of an intergalactic expletive on a family forum, you've crossed a line there Tony

really
you learn something everyday

·
Premium Member
2,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (slowracer @ 23 Dec 2011, 06:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>but not in a National way!

If you mean this, I was refering to the fact that today racing circuits are owned in groups and not individuals like in the past.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts