1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
John
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Contray to reports I'm not dead!

I'm off on my travels again this time I'm in the cotswolds
for two weeks, and I fancy a bit of a thrash while I'm there.
Are there any clubs in the area that wouldn't mind a visit between the 11th & 22nd of Oct?

If you don't, then reply here with classes you will be running and the day/date & I'll try to prep and bring some cars!

Thanks for looking

Cheers

John

·
David Moss
461 Posts
Well, I'm not strictly a club but if you like I'm only about 15mins away from Moreton (under 10 if you're a local
) & I'm sure with that amount of warning I could cook up a beefy 2 laner in the attic!

Here's what's up there at the minute but I needs a serious overhaul!
What lurks in the attic!

As you can see from the pics, It's mostly 80's stuff but the 90's Touring cars are ready to go & theres plenty to choose from!

PM me & I'll get to work on it!

Cheers,
David

·
Premium Member
5,393 Posts
We aren't too far from Moreton.

But if you are just going to turn up and blow us all away... then come on down and leave laughing!

·
John
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys,

Thanks for the responses, I'm spoilt for choice!

Jonny, I'm going to try and make thursday 14th for the seniors. I don't think I'll be there for 6 but as soon after. What are you racing?
can u mail me with the address again?

Wankel, I am going to make it down to you on the 19th, but depending on how the course goes you might see me on the 12th aswell!
I can't do all the classes, but I will bring what I can.
In the previous post there was a typo, it should have read "I fancy a crash!"

Hi David, I'll PM u later, time to get the kids to bed!!

Cheers

John

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Nice one mate, We don`t start racing til after 7.30 so don`t worry. Will pm other details as requested. Look forward to seeing you again mate.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts