Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, the first Moto GP race has come and gone, with Rossi predicting he will finish in the top three, but secretly knows he is by far the best and could win on any bike.
The question is where are the bikes promised from Hornby

Also, when they do appear, how will the liveries differ to last years, as from what I saw, apart from the new teams they looked almost identical

M

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'm gonna buy Rossi/Yamaha and Byrne/Aprilia, and swap riders. After watching the Welkom race last night I reckon Vale could have won it on the Kawasaki!

Rossi is clearly the best out there and the Honda is the best bike, only difference is Valentino was trying (just like the Aussie GP last year). Maybe Max will now acknowledge that it has always been the rider and not the bike!

Cheers

Steve

·
Registered
150 Posts
I can't believe I missed the GP....................D'ooh!!!!!!!!!

Hey Steve, is Hornby really making this season's bikes so soon?? I mean despite the fact that even last season's bikes not arrived yet.......
I do hope the bikes would run well and with good sales figures, hopefully Hornby will make some old strokers and even road bikes. How about a turbo-charged Hayabusa with extended chrome swing arm??

·
Registered
265 Posts
Bikes that don't lean? What will they think of next? Might as well be die-cast models (they'll likely handle as well). I'll have to raise my catch-nets a bit higher if they show up on my track. They are nice looking, though. Quite a let-down from the pre-release hoopla about slot bikes that LEAN. I was all on-board for them.

Lamenting in Livonia

1 - 8 of 8 Posts