SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
7,850 Posts
No doubting the quality of the model but have they vamped these guys up a bit on the max speed issue?

When I finally found some information on the Scaley website - typed "motogp" in the keyword search box, got nothing; typed motorbike in the keyword search, got the 2004 catalogue; typed motobike and restricted my search to the motogp catagory.... got nothing, do they want to sell them I pondered.

Eventually found that they ain't for sale until April which really isn't that far away. Obviously they won't be tilting but will they be faster than has been reported?

· Premium Member
7,850 Posts
Thomas may have hit the nail on the head. The MotoGP concept may well sell in numbers to folks who have no intention of putting the little darlings on the track but want them for the cabinet. So sales figures could be good. It's just that when their owners put these track kings on the plexy they may well be disappointed.

April is but a few days away.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.