SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,611 Posts
Sunday is closer and Adrian will have one of the bikes with him. As you know I wasn`t impressed at Toyfair but they were pre production so maybe they will be ok. We don`t mention shelves in house cos I still haven`t put up the ones `She who must be obeyed` wants fitting and my `Shelf Queen`s` remind her of where our fortune has gone! Both sore points here!!

· Registered
2,611 Posts
True they didn`t run but I believe they were the same pre-production models as seen at the toy shows.

Adrian was more than happy for us to pick them up and inspect them closely and take our own pics. I think wankel has hit on a main point which probably does effect speed but I believe once correctly seated in the rails the angle of the dangle is enough to place both wheels onto the track. If this is not the case then I`m sure it contributes to the slow performance and maybe it`s easy to tweak, in which case they may go pretty well?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.