SlotForum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
1,052 Posts
Something that I spotted when inspecting the bikes at close range is that the rear suspension arm swings and the bike has rear suspension with a spring in place!

Bearing in mind the nature of the stabalizer this rear set up was probably required in the design to keep the rear wheel on the circuit in the event of slightly uneven track.

Adrian advised me that the performance of the prototypes is no way a reflection of the performance of the pre-production models that Scaley are now working on. Look for something that should outperperfom a Scaley Ford Focus when they eventually arrive.

In fact an ideal set up would be a Scaley Ford Focus police car chasing a MotoGP bike!!!

They should be a lot of fun!

Moped

· Registered
5,158 Posts
Aberstone, Adrian said that scalextric would see how well the GP's took off, but as long as they did, they would be developing new ideas, even perhaps leaning, into the bikes. I expect their priorities for development (detail, speed, leaning etc) will depend on what the people who actually buy the bikes want.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.