SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Allan Wakefield
6,720 Posts
QUOTE I wonder if this was after a suggestion from Moped.

Can't be! or we would be seeing Scalextric 50cc Moped racing wouldn't we??

· Allan Wakefield
6,720 Posts
I can't see how they could possibly drop into the curves the right way though, but yes WOULD be cool!

QUOTE The sidecars are fun, but not different enough to appeal to the biking fraternity.

So these are not different enough?

How about these?

Reworked, heads/helmets from a German dealer I forget the name of right now and a little magnatraction added in the shape of a Scaley Sport button magnet between the motor and rear axle... Oh! plus lights of course

· Allan Wakefield
6,720 Posts
QUOTE I have learnt never to rely on anything that a Hornby mole tells you!

HAHAHA!! sorry Mope' but that is just priceless coming from you. Never stopped you posting it in various guises before either though did it?
Maybe you feel you justify it by using the following philosophy ?

QUOTE Its much better to make your own judgement based on instinct and the reading between the lines and what they don't say rather than what they do

So if you are not sure...make it up?
I have it sussed - you work for the daily tabloids right?

For those about to flame me-- YES! I AM in take the P**s mode....

I am not going to get into this speculation mode but I WILL say that 'guide' looks more like a stand for a pre production model to me AND the rear wheel looks perfectly round and low profile to me too.
I reckon the crystal gyroscope technology for the NIKKO R/C bikes would be too expensive to shrink and convert to slot racing.

What I can't wait for is to see how the power is fed to the track!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.