SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys do with various motors to improve them? Larry S put up info for the Cheetah on Steriods. I did this and it works great. Russell recently posted that he mods the Mabuchi FF-N20PN but I'm not having any luck with this. I have the motors and plenty of armatures from my HO days but the diameters aren't working out for me. I'll need to work on this one a bit more using a naked arm. My BSRT arms are a few hundredths too large in diameter.

At this point all I've done on my cars is swap out armatures and magnets. Well, and maybe an endbell or two
What kind of things have you worked on in the motor realm that works well for you?

·
Registered
329 Posts
QUOTE (Nuro @ 9 Aug 2004, 22:46)While you're thinking about motors, check out the latest wallpaper item here

Hey there!

Very cool

·
Registered
543 Posts
these aren't modified but.......

Tamiya has the 1/32 cars than run on slotless track. on three volts of battery power. believe some motors rated 20k rpm. from three volts. you can see where i'm goin', right?

they don't last for an enduro. better have the tires glued & trued. then let 'er rip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts