SlotForum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well...this is rounding out the racing room in my basement nicely. Got this case custom made from a company up in York PA. Nice guy and good work.

If the pictures do not appear, the daily transfer limit was reached...try it again tomorrow, they will be there.

This will house what is left of the 1/18th scale collection. Down a lot from the 400 or so I once had...still have a few errant sample cars from 3 different companies that I have collected. There are 4 special cars in there that were not production cars...can you find them?

Really does help to set the pace of the room now...

This is an old case that at one point was made to house 1/43rd scale. Gave up on that before I got started actually but it is a nice home to the 1/32nd slot car collection now. Cripes...this stuff is more addicting that diecast EVER was!

·
Registered
420 Posts
Nice and there are some great looking musclecars over there...

oh and you seem to be in need for some expansion soon for the next batch of slotcars I believe.

Also - it is a nice track you have...

What make are those street ligths again?

//peter

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I know the Challenger starting column is a work of art in the pseudo-techno-classic renaisance style but its a shame that you have to place some cars next to it to ruin its artistic impact upon visitors.

Moped

·
Registered
166 Posts
That is a great looking layout you have there Brian. I am glad you have posted a couple of other views in addition to the one you had in a previous post.

Just wondering what your track dimensions were ? (ie, length, width, lane length).

·
Registered
90 Posts
QUOTE What make are those street ligths again?

Lionel - #72 Highway lights

QUOTE Just wondering what your track dimensions were ? (ie, length, width, lane length).

Table is 16 feet X 6.5 feet...track is just about 95 feet total equal for both lanes.

QUOTE I know the Challenger starting column is a work of art in the pseudo-techno-classic renaisance style but its a shame that you have to place some cars next to it to ruin its artistic impact upon visitors.

huh?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Looks like you have a great set up there and some wonderful cars. I want one like that - hmmm better start saving and stop buying cars for a while.

·
Simon Moss (Undisputed #1 Racer Fan)
553 Posts
When's the best time to beat the "daily transfer limit" as I have been trying for a while now with no luck.

M

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
earlier in the day. Village Photos resets everything on a daily basis. I am allowed 220 mb per day ofpeople viewing any and all pictures i have posted there for the plan I subscribe to.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Brian, Where did you get that black Buick Grand National and who is it made by? I thought I had asked you this on one of the forums before but I cant find it anywhere.
Anyway sorry to bring the old post back up but the GN is one of my all time favorite American cars.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts