Following a tip on here from ages ago, I mixed clear tamitya yellow with future/klear, and painted the inside. If you hold it up to the light, it is a bit streaky, not sure if I didnt mix it enough, or if it was the way I painted. I was thinking of doing another coat, but a dry fit proved it is literally impossible to detect the streakiness when assembled, so I just gave an extra coat of klear to the inside and one to the outside. Assembled the tint is EXACTLY as I had hoped,,, if only i didnt KNOW it was streaky really!!!
Hardest bit off this kit is that the plastic of the body is really thick. Vents had to be opened, but the tricky bit (especially 'cos I still don't have a dremmel) is thining the cockpit roof and side bits. I chose to scrape from the inside, and it seams to have worked ok