SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
MRRC controllers are currently out of production although there is still some stock remaining. We currently have 20ohm controllers in stock, with 45 & 60 ohm hopefully on their way from MRRC.
John @ MRRC informs me that the company who provided some of the wire parts in the controllers are no longer in production so he is re-sourcing these items and will hopefully re-launch the controllers soon.
Regarding the website, John has friends in Germany who host the site for him, as it has been a busy year so far with the shift in production to China for his new range of cars the website has had to be 'shelved' for a while until he has time available to spend on helping to get it up-dated with the lastet range of cars & spares.
Sean

·
Registered
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the information Sean - it's great to get straight feedback like this - I really appreciate it.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Sean,

If you have a chance ask John if MRRC will ever produce their lod F1 bodies, figures and buildings again?

·
Premium Member
1,631 Posts
It is unlikely that the figures will be re-issued as monogram still own the licence and MRRC had them produced with the agreement from Monogram. My feeling is that Monogram may issue the figures to compliment their own range. there are still outlets who have stock of the figures but these will eventually disappear. The buildings are also still available. We have a small stock of BRM & Eagle body kits available with the very useful 2 piece adjustable brass chassis. Previously we have had Mercedes, Ferrari Sharknose, Vanwall & Coopers bodies, i'm not sure if John has any stock left but i'll ask the question.
Sean

·
Gerald Lambourn
1,006 Posts
Right now I have two MRRC controllers with broken wires in the resistor coils, any gen on possible replacments? All my usual sources have nothing in stock including MRRC themselves. GeraldL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts