Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jexy1, HD Wing Camera 1280x720p 30fps 5MP CMOS with 3hr run time, and really easy to use. I know it's not the same as a camera with a bigger lenses but a lot of fun all the same.

Took this little vid in my back garden, just tape the cam to my 500, not bad for £23!

cam

Phil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
QUOTE (Stevef1964 @ 14 Oct 2011, 08:42) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Phil,

Any drawbacks/niggles using this particular camera?

Will it work with Windows 7?

Steve

Steve

Not sure about windows, I use an imac, plug and play, and just plug into my tv to view the menu. If you follow the link to the camera scroll down to the comments, a lot from the USA which doesn't apply to us as we use pal.

If you need the manual I can help.

vid cam

Phil

·
Registered
97 Posts
could you give me a idea of the track plan that you are racing the 6R4 on as it looks great as i am limited for space a do enjoy a shot special for my rally cars .....love the tail out 4 wheel drift

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE (nigeldangar @ 14 Oct 2011, 11:16) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>could you give me a idea of the track plan that you are racing the 6R4 on as it looks great as i am limited for space a do enjoy a shot special for my rally cars .....love the tail out 4 wheel drift

I'm at work at the mo, will do tonight, but for now.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Nice work mate, very cool. The drifting almost looks real

How's the stop motion, slot car version of Debby does Dallas coming along?

·
Lee Green
1,995 Posts
When you were Filming from the front what car was your camera car ?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (Skid mark @ 14 Oct 2011, 20:52) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice work mate, very cool. The drifting almost looks real

How's the stop motion, slot car version of Debby does Dallas coming along?

I'm working on on Debby as I type, things are good, up and down on the hole. stop animation takes for ever and she has ducked off home.

My new adventure is Steve Mcqueen stop animation of the 24hrs set is the time frame of the 1970's, it's only going to take 20 years to make, time well spent.

got to go Debby has just popped in again.

·
Premium Member
1,580 Posts
QUOTE (Smudgyboy @ 14 Oct 2011, 07:49) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Steve

Not sure about windows, I use an imac, plug and play, and just plug into my tv to view the menu. If you follow the link to the camera scroll down to the comments, a lot from the USA which doesn't apply to us as we use pal.

If you need the manual I can help.

vid cam

Phil

My camera turned up today.

Very easy to use - even without a manual.

Set it up via my TV to use PAL.

Plugged it into my Windows 7 PC and it opens up as a removable disc. If you use a digital camera on your PC then this works the same (DCIM - 100DSCM folder names)

I can view my files either via my TV or PC.

Well worth the cost - £27 incl p+p

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
quote (Took this little vid in my back garden, just tape the cam to my 500, not bad for £23!)
thats cheap for a raptor 500
regards ade

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (staglinger @ 21 Oct 2011, 19:43) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>quote (Took this little vid in my back garden, just tape the cam to my 500, not bad for £23!)
thats cheap for a raptor 500
regards ade

Ade

My heli is an Align 500 fbl electric, this one.

Steve
Congrats, these cams are awesome little things, I have a few more projects in mind.

nigeldangar

I found my old plan, new on on backup CD somewhere

View attachment 9164

1 - 14 of 14 Posts