SlotForum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Tel
4,144 Posts
They handle quite nice no-mag with a change of tyres, I haven't tried the Metro or RS but I have the Montecarlo chassis and it drives well and has a short drop-arm.
The AW Scooby is pretty good too, but beware they must use the same axle supplier as Ninco .. or possibly Cadbury's

I was going to paint my white kit, but it seems the plastic is different to most other cars as the shell melted during my "baking" phase in primer

·
Tel
4,144 Posts
QUOTE (bleep @ 11 Jan 2012, 14:46) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The MSC Monte carlo universal chassis seems pretty difficult to get hold of have you actually contemplated how you would get one?

I have the RS200 and that is fun to run, I should have the AW Scooby today thanks for the tip Tel

As for chipping I can't see it being a major problem.
Plenty enough room for chipping the Scooby Ian, to clarify it wasn't the primer that affected the body, it was my "low bake" method, that up until now hadn't melted anything

I thought Pendle's and MRE had the universal monte carlo AW chassis ?
If not I may be tempted to part with my two, minus the wheels, PM me if interested

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.