SlotForum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SLOT CAR TRACKER

I'm starting this new thread to better keep track of an Excel sheet I wrote to help clubs manage multiple heats for their lanes and drivers (analog) or multiple cars and drivers (digital). I can never seem to find the various threads where it has been posted.

It's called SLOT CAR TRACKER and will manage up to 6 lanes or cars, and up to 30 drivers. It was written to help you plan out heats so that all drivers race on all lanes or cars, but it has more added features.

It runs independent of any power-based software. Some features:

- Displays your club name
- Individual names for drivers
- Handicap points
- Points assignable for 1st through 6th place finishes
- You can enter race finishes, as well as lap times
- Separate area ranks drivers during qualifying lap times
- Total scores plus heat rankings
- Save your results, or print them out

Just PM me and I can email you a free copy.

Stan

·
Premium Member
3,083 Posts
Excellent bit of kit Stan - simple idea well executed - thanks for sharing.

·
.. Leo A Capaldi ..
2,482 Posts
Hello Stan,
Echoing and reinforcing the words above, many thanks for this. Well done for persevering to get the formulas right, as I said, I gave up. You have obviously spent many hours producing the package, hopefully sharing it with the community will give you some pleasure from knowing that you have helped many others.

Kind regards, Leo

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Thanks, Stan.

Received it. I look forward to giving it a try.

Cheers!

·
Dave Capelen
2,768 Posts
Hi Stan

QUOTE Just PM me and I can email you a free copy.

Have just done so....looks to be just what I need at the moment.

Looking forward to testing it out on my home track.

Cheers
Dave

·
Registered
351 Posts
It's been fun to see how many folks have requested this bit of Excel. Just one note-- I originally wrote this to assist clubs with too many drivers to easily plan their heat lane rotations. So the heat organizing part of the Tracker goes from 6 drivers up to 30 drivers, with from 1 to 6 lanes. The other features can be used with fewer than 6 drivers-- lap times, scores, etc. The thought was if you only have a few drivers, then planning heats is relatively simple.
Perhaps in a future version...????

Stan

·
Premium Member
9 Posts
good morning...
I am French and interéssé by your file...
I am the president of the association Planet Folm with a Website:
http: // planetfolm.free.fr thank you in advance...
François Favre alias FOLM

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I am playing around with an updated version of the Tracker that has a new added tab for those who count laps when they race. So it will now give you the option of places and times, or laps and times, in addition to planning the multiple driver and lane heats as before. Just PM me with your email address and I'll send along a copy. Ask for version 3.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts