SlotForum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,130 Posts
Some great stuff there but, yes, the price will keep going up. I recognise at least one of those bidders as someone who knows values internationally.
Before you rush to bid, I believe the site's "rules" are that sales should be made only to NZ residents, though whether that's enforced or just a recommendation I don't know.
Rob J

·
Registered
454 Posts
I thought that too Rob until I read the fine print which said trademe.co.nz was only open to Aus and NZ residents. Would love to get hold of a few of those cars ( the apple green and the orange C54 Lotus really) but I wouldn't mind the rest either. I suppose I could ask the question regarding postage to West Oz but with all the track etc included in the auction I'd be paying more than I'd like for postage alone.

Matt

·
Administrator
10,136 Posts
Toss the track, I don't want the apple green and the orange C54 Lotuses, You wanna split it Matt?

·
Administrator
10,136 Posts
QUOTE (mattcrackers @ 19 Mar 2012, 10:51) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I thought that too Rob until I read the fine print which said trademe.co.nz was only open to Aus and NZ residents.

You need a NZ bank account as well.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
gone over the 200 quid mark after someone tried to take out someone else's auto-bid - unsuccessfully.

The other way to get treasures like this is just rock up to our club when we're having our race-nights at Macs . . . look out for bargains from "slotmadmac" on the TradeMe site. His stuff will always be honestly presented, and a few forum members here from his club.

·
Registered
454 Posts
QUOTE (RikoRocket @ 19 Mar 2012, 19:36) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Toss the track, I don't want the apple green and the orange C54 Lotuses, You wanna split it Matt?

Yeah would be a good idea, not interested in the track either and I'd only want the Lotuses, can't collect every car I like (would like to), but I see its hit NZ$430 now and will keep on climbing. If any of our NZ members are bidding on the auction and have a win they are more than welcome to contact me regarding taking the Lotuses off them off their hands

Matt

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.