SlotForum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, a while ago I posted a little picture story that I put together one afternoon when I was bored, called 'Hot Pursuit'

I had said on that thread that I would do another one, and I have

The first one is HERE in case you missed it.

And here is part 2

The action takes place on the outskirts of the Seacrest County forest

Where this officer has been dispatched to in search of that elusive BMW following a tip off about an illegal race going on

No sign of either yet...

But up ahead...

These two hot heads are racing to settle a disagreement over who's Mustang is the better one; the '67 fastback

Or the 1970 Boss 302

The officer hears the roar of their engines grow louder, and then they appear. He radios in to dispatch that he is in pursuit. It's not the BMW, but they are streetracers nonetheless

The racers slide out onto the main road

And curse as they catch sight of the cop in their rear view mirrors. Now its on

The Boss driver isn't losing this race, and he sure as hell isn't going to get caught by the fuzz

He moves out of the 67's slipstream, and goes for the overtake

The chase continues, twisting through the trees

And the officer calls for backup

These guys are not stopping

He bears down on the '67

They wont get away from him...

The road reaches the edge of the swamp

As the racers push their cars perilously close to the limit

The road up ahead splits into two routes...

One heads back into the forest

And the other continues south to Boulder Road

The Boss driver takes the road back to the forest

And the '67 driver takes the other route. This race will have to be finished another time

The officer can't follow them both...

He goes for the '67

This officer knows something that racer doesn't...

The road dead ends up ahead!!

The racer sees, but he's going too fast to react in time. He swerves and brakes hard

But it's not enough

"Dispatch, this is Officer Bell, I have one of the suspects in custody. The other has resisted arrest"

"Suspect is driving a blue 1970 Mustang, last seen headed west into Seacrest forest"...

Hope the sequel was worth the wait

Cheers

Aston man

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alvarez, thanks
Better get thinking of a story for part 3 then! The '67 is a Carrera, from the third Fast and Furious film

Wraith, thank you too
The Boss is a great model

AM

·
One petunia in a field of onions
6,455 Posts
The cops lost on the previous installment. And well... They didn't totally win this time anyway. One got away.

Nice work AM. Better get writing on the script for the next one.

Embs

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thats right Ember.

In the first one, the BMW got away but the Porsche got caught, and in this one the Boss got away and the '67 got caught. So they're kind of even.

Maybe there will be a definitive winner in the next one...

The Boss managing to evade the cops has conveniently set up the next one (I have just decided
)

Saviour, the Boss really is a fantastic looking thing. The colour makes it I think.

Cheers!

AM

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well, the SCPD have been stripping down all those racer cars they have impounded to see what makes them tick, then putting all the same stuff into their cruisers

Fighting fire with fire!

AM

·
Premium Member
5,717 Posts
Who makes the cruiser, I thought it was a Carrera but I don't remember mine having the full lights (more a flat plate of lights)

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
Very amusing, a nice distraction from having to work for a living!

In the last frame, is that the back of the infamous BMW in the distance?

Ninco Schied GTR by any chance?

my money is on the BMW in part three!

Cheers

BSN

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
johnnynobber, thanks
It will have to wait til I get another day off. I have a plan for the next one, so stay tuned

Wraith, the cruiser is a Carrera. Are you thinking of the Dodge Charger police car they do? That has a cool looking flat light bar. I must get one of those actually

Phillip, your welcome, and thank you too

And Brit Slot Nut, you are correct

The BMW will be returning in part 3

QUOTE (Brit Slot Nut @ 12 Sep 2011, 13:34) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Ninco Schied GTR by any chance?

I'm not sure what you mean, is that a livery they did? It started of as the silver road car, the link is in my sig

Cheers!

AM

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.