SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im thinking of using Woodland Scenics around the corners of the wall and may be removing the pit stop classic section of track in favour of a sport straight and scrachbuilt pit buildings, but as you can see theres not a lot of room.
Hope to get a start on it soon.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I'm in a similar position with my shed (12 by 8 but have to leace room to drink beer) but I've actually tried to aviod too much cutting back simply because I have 2 shorties racing. I think that looks like a lot of fun!

·
Premium Member
917 Posts
Nice challenging track, Looks a lot of fun to drive. Some nice long straights

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Too late i'm afraid, the urge to whip the pit lane out was too great as I needed more space for scenery.

The greenery for the corners is still to come (lack of funds) and i'm planning on fixing a photo forrest scene around the wall and adding wire fences.
I'll updade you all on future progress and thanks for all the input so far.

·
Alan Paterson
835 Posts
Damn Rene', always so negative!!!

Excellent us of the limited space for a decent running length Phantasm. Do what you can where you do have the space, it'll look great and should be huge fun to race on..

Regards

Big Al

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.