SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (anddelanyno20 @ 26 Jul 2005, 11:37)good start just a note of caution think about going round edge with mdf as buy the second time of cutting yourself on chicken wire it still hurts plus if any kids using its about face level which is why ihad to remove mine but of to a very good start
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks for the comment, but it is not chicken wire. The catch fence is black plastic that is used to keep stuff out of your rain gutters.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE (jnr_seahorse @ 26 Jul 2005, 09:10)Fantastic track!

Jumped in with both feet didn't you! Keep us up to date with your progress. By the way which direction does the circuit run, it would appear to be a very flowing layout.

JS

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The circuit runs form left to right on the front straight. After the 180* hairpin the following turns are r2 to r3 to the front straight to r4.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Great track where you can get a bit of speed out of the cars and at the same time you've got yourself a demanding section with the hairpin
you are really off to a flying start after just a few months. What controllers are you using? not standard scalex I hope.

·
Peter Christie
1,835 Posts
Great track....are you going to elevate any section/s

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Slot-Dad - The parma controllers are on back order with the shop I deal with, so for now I am using the scalex ones and boy do they stink.

Nitro - I have done some thinking about doing a elevation change possibly at the hairpin.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.