Slot Cars Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello this is the car I'm doing. It is a body of a Revell-Monogram as a chassis from a bench in anglewinger. The material we use is taken from a cover of a DVD (sorry Harry Potter) with cyanoacrylate hardened soldier with bicarbonate.
It is made with our regulations requiring use plastic for the chassis.
It is a pity that so beautiful a body can not run well in rallying and this motivated me to do.
Although not even appear in the photos, will drive all four wheels through pulleys.
The interiors and crystals I have handmade acetate and transform the original rings to inserts.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I continue working on it. Slowly.
I'm making new rear support to the bodywork, but low light and a system to make a few millimeters wider bodywork.
Soon I'll show you.

·
Registered
913 Posts
Very nice work!
I like the clever way of doing a drop arm guide - simple when you see it, but I'd never have thought of that.

There's some very good tecniques in your build which show some great solutions to problems that I have come accross in the past.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you. Here is a system widely used for decades to make a toy safer on the track.
Many brands do something, but I use cotton buds (white tubes) and paper clips (metal shaft).
I show you another adaptation of a BMW M3 Altaya / SCX.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts