SlotForum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Ian
99 Posts
Hi rrp358,
Welcome to Slot forum. I know we said we like photos but you could enlighten us a bit a few words would be fine!

You can tell us abit about yourself!

As for the track now that looks really complicated, do you have a grabber to get to the back if a car deslots? How long is it?

You could also consider adding your location to your profile it just makes life easier for other users to know where you are from
Here

Welcome

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok im new at this slot car tracks and everything this is a 2 lane track its about 12' long in the straight away and 10 ft other its a scalextric track i am going to make a 4 lane track as soon as i can get the track .i will be adding more pics of the track everything as for control towers and garages i made my self .i started about 4 weeks ag on slot car stuff its been fun

·
Ian
99 Posts
See he talks

Hiya mate,
4 weeks you have quite a collection already!!! you're in the right place lots of great help and advice on here you're right we love photos
good to see you here.

enjoy

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
well i was looking for a r/c truck on the net and came up with a hobbyshop site and seen the slot car track and wow i was hooked .
didnt think this sport was this much fun and so interesting an how much it has grown since i was a kid 40 something years ago i am in the process of buying about 150 ft of track and all the accessories from a private person. cant wait .

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yes i was going to do the scenery but now i thinking about building a daytona track with all the accessories just bought about 100ft more track and acessories to build a 3 lane daytona track cant wait to get started .

·
Ian
99 Posts
Rrp358 you really have been bitten by this haven't you!

Be careful it is very addictive it can take over your life and you can spend hours on forums talking to strange people from all over the world!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.