SlotForum banner
61 - 80 of 96 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #63 ·
Hi Slim

The Sky Sports logos are 16mm x 111mm and are printed out in batches on good quality A4 labels from my local stationer. I tried printing on to thicker photo paper and attaching with carpet tape but this created too much of a lip which some cars got caught up on.

Send me your email address by PM and I will gladly send you the files if you can make use of them. I have plenty of others too but if you are modelling your circuit on Wembley 2008 then most won't apply.

You are demonstrating some great skills in your build, I am watching with interest.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Hi I've been planning a new track using the exact method that you are for the table
How do you like it?/ How well does it work ?
Mine will be a routed track and was wanting a few more undulations
Ps you have some nice layouts through this thread

·
Premium Member
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
Thanks RSCLIO.

The ping pong table idea works well for me. My space is only 10' wide so this is the best way to get a flat surface with the least number of boards and of course it is foldable and portable.

My only advise is to watch the amount of weight you are adding to the table with all the track and scenery, it really adds up. The tables at the more affordable end of the market are built with questionable rigidity, so doubling what the legs and mechanism supports can have consequences. Good luck with your build.

·
Premium Member
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
QUOTE (nigeldangar @ 1 Dec 2012, 02:26) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>would like to know what track pieces have been used have you got the plan on paper please

Right hand side can be straight instead of as shown but I have done this to even up lap times. Hole is for the lapcounter.

61 - 80 of 96 Posts