SlotForum banner
81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
Greg Gaub
15,397 Posts
That's a fantastic ROC layout, and a treasure for the next owner.
Have the locals actually tried the digital yet, or is the concept enough to sell them?

·
Premium Member
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
Hi Mr F

I am really glad I did the Wembley ROC layout, the challenge of making the pursuit principle work in 1:32 was very engaging as was replicating the barriers, logos and bridge. Everyone enjoyed the unique concept of the events too but longer term this layout appeals to a fairly narrow group of enthusiasts. My friends are race fans more than rally fans so digital suits them more in the long run.

·
Premium Member
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
For the Race of champions format we started the cars in the middle two lanes, they are not equal in length but are equal in terms of time because I put a kink in turn 1 (this was not a feature of the actual Wembley track) plus I adjusted the barrier assistance to equal the times. Stevef1964 has used a very similar design for a public event with cars starting on the same track and I think there were no issues.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks, do you have a link I can seem to find that track. Is the any other good 9x5 tracks of equal length? The biggest problem with our current lay out is whoever draws the inside lane will win unless you use magnets vs none magnets

81 - 96 of 96 Posts