SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Well here it is, I'm quite proud of it, but envy the guys with more space, time and skill
- sadly the size of the track is disproportionately small to the number of cars I have - 200+!

Dave

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Gary, those Scaley Astra DTMs can certainly tear round - of course even this size is never finished and I'm always tinkering!

D

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's very impressive Dick, would love to have a go at something on that scale, but present accommodation dictates. I knew that elevations would improve the job, but it was awfully tight (and hot) working in a glorified greenhouse!

D

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for the positive comments and support chaps.

Lone Racer - Yes to all that, temperature variances are extreme and do cause distortion, I am hoping to get the whole thing into a bedroom this year and let the wife have her conservatory back! Funnily enough I'm the only racer in my village.

Bleep - Thanks, afore-mentioned wife keeps saying this about size, but I don't quite understand......

Rob - I am honoured to have your approval, I love your site and often refer to the reviews when contemplating a new purchase.

Cheers

Dave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.