SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am in the process of building my permanent layout and i wanted to test a few tracks before and i think that this one is the best till now....! what do you think/suggest?

i am open for any kind of criticism don't worry!

(ignore the mess!!)

Attachments

·
Registered
446 Posts
Looks like a great track.

Cheers Nick

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW guys!!! that was an extremely fast reply!!!!! Thanks....and regarding the rug! yeah i know....hehe been tellin my mum for ages!!!

(yeah i still live at home!)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE (jnr_seahorse @ 4 Jan 2006, 13:39)I wish I had the space for a circuit that size! I am really jealous of the nice long straight!

Plently of room for infield scenery and certainly space for a pit alongside the main straight.

JS
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah i am waiting for the pit lane to come out!!
it is supposed to be out this month!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Which way round you driving Clockwise or Anti?

Clockwise seems the most logical. However going Anti would have that sharp cornering section first, followed by some wider cornering allowing you to pick up some speed for that lonnnng straight *drool*

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE (nwbands @ 4 Jan 2006, 14:11)Which way round you driving Clockwise or Anti?

Clockwise seems the most logical. However going Anti would have that sharp cornering section first, followed by some wider cornering allowing you to pick up some speed for that lonnnng straight *drool*
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I drive both ways! but mainly anti!

·
Premium Member
3,787 Posts
QUOTE (GLF483 @ 4 Jan 2006, 12:22)I drive both ways!

I see ......... ummmmmmmmm
Say no more .............

Tweaking it ............ I was refering to making small changes and adjustments here n there? This is why i do not have a permanent track cos i just cant stop tweaking.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE (Graymalkin33 @ 4 Jan 2006, 14:28)I see ......... ummmmmmmmm
Say no more .............

Tweaking it ............ I was refering to making small changes and adjustments here n there? This is why i do not have a permanent track cos i just cant stop tweaking.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yeah been tweaking it for over a month now but i think i am happy how it is!! so i will now go for a permanent track!!!

I just Can't wait!

·
Registered
168 Posts
QUOTE (bleep @ 4 Jan 2006, 16:01)GLF,
Just a thought, have you considered rotating the whole track through 180% so your long straight will be at the back of your track, why?
Where are you most likely to come off the track? Not on the straight I bet!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...mmmmm.....now you have got a good point there!!
it did not even cross my mind!

will definately try it tonight!

Cheers!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Hey, great layout! I thought I was the only guy who was crazy enough to set up a track right in the middle of the living room! Looks like I've got company too!

That's what i had (note the past tense - I had to dismantle it before the wife divorced me!)
So now looking to rebluild it somewhere, somehow

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.