SlotForum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty happy, just got my new/old toy,

I know it's old hat for a lot of the guys here, but I'm pretty excited to get in and have some fun with this.

Just waiting on Pit Lane Sensors and a cable from RikoRocket and we should be good to go.

Have already downloaded RCS64 and SSDC, will probably buy both and play between the two. Expect plenty of hopefully not too stupid questions.

Mark

Prof I T
Nice choice, it may be old hat in some eyes but it still surpasses the newer offerings in added functionality as you've found out with pit sensing, and there are also numerous Arduino add ons you can employ..

Reactions: MarkC66

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice choice, it may be old hat in some eyes but it still surpasses the newer offerings in added functionality as you've found out with pit sensing, and there are also numerous Arduino add ons you can employ..
Thanks Ade,

Really looking forward to the added dimension some race management software will add.

ParrotGod
I think the APB still rocks! Adding the other bits will make this even better.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think the APB still rocks! Adding the other bits will make this even better.
I really agree, I know Scalextric are really invested in ARC Pro, but mate I had this thing for a week and with some help from Mr Flippants(Greg's)videos, I am having way more fun than I did with ARC Pro, and that's the out of the box unit.

I can't wait for Riko's cable and SmartSensor from Kaare, and then really get into the Race Management stuff.

ParrotGod
Good to hear that Kaare is still making the SS. I bought the cable and the SS after one moth of getting the Platinum set....but I already knew that I wanted to have the full race simulation stuff with RCS64.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good to hear that Kaare is still making the SS. I bought the cable and the SS after one moth of getting the Platinum set....but I already knew that I wanted to have the full race simulation stuff with RCS64.
Hey Grunz and the rest of the good folk with a vague interest in this thread,

New toy arrived today, so one step closer to getting everything setup. Just waiting on the cable from Riko and then should be good to go.

Light Black Automotive exterior Audio equipment Bumper

1 - 8 of 8 Posts