SlotForum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello all,

Last saturday I had a few friends round for beers and scalextric racing.

Here are a few pics of the track design i did.

32m long...... 13.1s was the recorded fastest time, but we didn't record maby of them.

I'll post up the full plan up another day.

Let me know what you think?

thanks

Pete

·
Registered
96 Posts
Hi Pete!

Looks nice and fast....did you say 3.1 seconds?? that sounds very fast to me. I'm a newbie in this sport and there is no way I could race it that fast....well back to pratice session

Morten

·
Registered
317 Posts
Cool looking track, It must have been a good laugh - I did wonder about the original track time posted - I just figued you must have incredible skill and I dared not question such superior driving!

I just wish I had the space for a layout like that!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Morten,

It was a good evening,

beer did not help to improve anyones driving ability, in fact three cars were broke as a result. but only superfitial damage, spoilers and things.

Some tight corners, which people complained about, but hey thats the skill of racing.

But it was a good laugh....

Pete

·
Registered
2,457 Posts
QUOTE Last saturday I had a few friends round for beers and scalextric racing.

This is a public service announcement. The board does not condone drink driving in any way. No legal action will be taken as this particular incident occurred on private property. However, we are watching you... what else do you think Sport World is for?

Thank you

McLaren

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Rene

Your correct onlu cars with magnets, but the beetles have the weeker round variety, which makes for more skill.....

Haven't got into removing magnetts and adding weights cos I probably only race four times a year and my time is limited.

regards
Pete

1 - 10 of 10 Posts