SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the comments. i had used convertors for the scx-sport track but when i was in my local toy shop i asked the assistant if they had any old scalextric stuff in the store. They were stock taking and he said he would look out any old bits and pieces. next day he had a big bag of classic scalextric. Enough to take off my sport track and bits left over to go on flea bay...........and all for a................tenner

·
Registered
145 Posts
QUOTE (MattZani @ 6 Feb 2007, 17:41) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>there's nothing wrong with Classic track, especially no mag rally, but many people prefer the flatness of sport.

Matt

I totaly agrre, i only use classic track because it offers the best grip, and if sport was so much better how come scx are still producing classic. I think that classic sclextric is a very cheap way to make a monster of a track!

Tom

·
Registered
40 Posts
I used to have classic track, it was great with the scx rally cars running non mag, I used to put in the old hump back bridge to get some real air action. Classic track is pretty cheap now so as long as you don't have too many ninco cars (they'll need the guide trimmed) I think the the classic track is a good option for rally. I did eventually go to wood though.

Paul

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well heres my track now with some updates after a while

Marcus Gronholm driving into the transporter

An over view of the track

The Subaru and the Citroen through the trees

The farm with some Britains farmyard sheep

Jari-Mati-Latvalas`Ford Fiesta getting cleaned

As you can see at the top of page 2 there is elavations but they didn`t work.

·
Premium Member
5,504 Posts
Hi Dan

Nice looking track

i Specialy like the Ford Truck Team RS, the track is just starting to look bettter and better.

the foam looks great to, i like the picture of the Subaru and Citoen through the trees

keep them comming

cheers
Jaak

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well its has been a while and progress is slow.Here`s just some new stuff .I cant find my usb cable for my camera so i`ve just saved some pictures of the internet of what i have got.

1/32 Scale Citroen Xsara Sordo

SCX C1 set

SCX Citroen C4

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.