SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my Scalextric Sport Digital race track set up. It is not complete at this point. The track is complete, however, I am still in the process of finishing the scenery and props around the track. More lights will be added along with a pressbox, a VIP club, the pit lane will be completed and much more. There are sections of 2 lane racing, 3 lane racing, 4 lane racing, 5 lane racing and 6 lane racing. Many lane changes, crossovers, a 20' pit lane and much more. We have a club now consisting of 8 members and we are hoping to grow to over 20 by christmas of this year. Hope you enjoy the track and shoot me any ideas or tips to make the track better. We hope to add the cable to use SSDC in the next few weeks, add a monitor for better viewing, add an additional pit lane set up with pit pro, speakers for sound, add a start light gantry and many more awesome ideas!

We have started a website for our track and club. If you are interested check us out at www.logansridgeslots.webs.com

Here is the link to our video posted on youtube:

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Very nice layout. Care to share the dimensions of your table?
Also, if you can include your city and/or country, others may be able to better share with you.

Cheers!

·
Prof I T
Ting Tong
11,085 Posts
Hi
Very nice looking layout.
are you using pbpro.

·
Prof I T
Ting Tong
11,085 Posts
Hi
Very nice looking layout.
are you using pbpro.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello all and thanks for the comments. I worked very hard on the track for about a month each night after work. The tale is in an "L" shape as you can see from the video. The left half of the "L" is 14' long and the right half is 12'. The left half is about 6' wide and the right half is 5' wide. We are going to be using SSDC for our race management software once we receive the Rikorocket cable so we can update the firmware and run the software. Our track is located in the United States in Indiana. We hope to post several new videos and some better pictures now that we have completed much more of the landscaping. I have added lights which make the videos a lot better quality! Let me know if you have any ideas or help!

Matt

1 - 5 of 5 Posts