SlotForum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hi,

i have finished my little slottrack and will you show what my sun and I build in the last few months (years)

more pics are on my homepage, some details, and some pics from my cars.
please follow this Link My Webpage

Regards

Rainer

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hallo,

@ ben thank's! it was a good time to built
sure! father with sun, the same hobby

@ the Stubbe i'm glad that you like it! detail are very important for me, some more will come .....

@ astro, scaleymatt, Nomagnetix, poleposition more pics on my page, thank's for this feedback

Regards

Rainer

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hallo Snakebit,

I am very pleased to hear that you like it.

Yeah the maid is beautifull ;-) when I look the figure in the Internet i know she is this one I must have! The figures by the bar are from Preiser!

Regards

Rainer

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi,

@ SpeedKilz this is my opinion too, a few figures fom MRRC still waiting for colour .....

@ Mike Chan yes we have a lot of fun

Regards

Rainer

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hello,

@ tokyoracer thank's

@ MattZani in the big corner you can very good drift for example the SACHS CORNER and under to ( I told it: "Waldschenke") bar, but you must drive very slowly in the SHELL CORNER, but this it what i Like to sample in difficult and fast.

@ Slotrace.dk you have right, sure ;-) some ideas there and come from time to time ................

the size of the table is 330x260 cm

Regards

Rainer

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.