SlotForum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hi nice hear from you
yes it runs both ways and against each other [my 6 year old loves that one]
also the pit lane is working with separate switches under the track it,s home made with 60 deg. corners and std straight for both in and out of pits.the 12m lap time is 4,1 s with fly chevron .power supply is home made 9v dual 4amp regulated

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thankx JS. the main straight is about 4m but the corners are abit tricky. i put some shoe polish on the corner of the caffe,just to make it more fun [it,s a bit slippery there] also with polistil i was restricted to 60 and 30deg corners

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hi guys ,thankx a lot for the coments,now to answer you guys. yes alot of the figures are tamya military figures that i cut ,bend and glue ,and yes it,s a slot vw van[a plastic toy before conversion to slot ],and the blue beetle is from a airfix static kit

·
Registered
552 Posts
Toni,

Nice looking circuit. I especially like the working pit lane. Could you post a few pictures of the pit lane and add a small how you did it? Some work in progress pics of it would be nice.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hi guys, i,m trying to put more pics on the forum,
but because i dont have a site it,s a bit dificult. but i keep trying.i also like to show you guys how i do my styrene cars and buildings . i will take close ups of pit lane changers ,4 you 2 see how i did that section.
thanks all you guys for your coments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.