SlotForum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
the Ninco NSXs with the same chassis set up, motor (to the later ones),wheels and tyres...

I have three and have finished two, the third was a special from Overdrive and doesn't need too much work.

One of my favorite M3 liveries...

Added grille and tuned.

My absolute favorite M3 livery, maybe due to my addiction to hot Redbull and Vodka when out on the pistes.

The rear lights were done by gluing two pairs of rectangular LEDs together and mounting sideways. The outer of each pair are the brake lights...

They run better than I remembered and after the following work run with the NSXs very nicely thank you:

Trued tyres, nail varnish on reduced front tyres, edges of tyres rounded, track adjusted front and rear, 5 grams weight behind guide, exhausts removed from chassis and fixed to body and chassis trimmed to give slight body roll.

The BMWs share the same wheel size and tryes as the NSXs and these seem to be the best Ninco produce which is a bonus. I varnish the front tyres as they give too much grip, Ninco (and others) have yet to clasp the idea of zero grip fronts like Slot.it.

Thanks to thomas, it looks like I now have to build two Volvos to run with these also, as they use the M3 chassis, wonder if they will fit on the NSX ones?

·
Allan Wakefield
5,857 Posts
No they don't, well mine don't anyway, they are identical to the BMWs

Mclarens version has low grip front tyres where as mine most certainly are not.

We began discussing the Ninco NSX front tyres here.

I have deleted the following 8 or so replies because it is just McLaren and I doing a 'yes it is, no it isn't ' routine.

If anyone has any definate answer to this I would love to hear it if not, lets just call the thread finished?
Unless anyone wants more details on the BMW conversion and tune ups which was the real point of the thread.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts