SlotForum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brian Rogers and Paul Edmunds from Kings Lynn were welcome guests at the new Presto Park track and premises this evening, and it was great to see our old friend Ken Mason once again - hopefully Ken will now become a regular.

Jim drove a brilliant A final coming from dead last to pip Roger and also set the fastest lap of the meeting at 7.730s.

The results were as follows: -

1 Jim - 25 pts + 1 fastest lap
2 Roger - 23 pts
3 Alex - 21 pts
4 Alan - 20 pts
5 Brian
6 Ken - 19 pts
7 Grant - 18 pts (good to see Grant back on form)
8 Peter - 17 pts
9 Richard - 16 pts
10 Viv - 15 pts
11 Mike - 14 pts (?)
12 Alf - 13 pts
13 Oli - 12 pts (happy birthday and thanks for the cake)
14 Paul
15 Roy - 11 (many happy returns Roy)
16 James T - 10
17 Keith - 9

Next week - Pro-Saloons

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Hi Alan, with you putting a question mark after my points score for last night are you trying to tell me something
Mike

PS. Don't answer that Rixy!

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
As I explained to Mike it's very unlikely I will be able to race on Wednesdays on a regular basis so I asked to be a 'guest' driver. I don't really want to take points away from any regulars.....Enjoyed my first visit to the track tho...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry Mike, I had forgotten that you are a school teacher.

Would you prefer: - "Michael can do better!" - this is just about all I can remember from my school reports!

·
Premium Member
3,083 Posts
Thanks to all for a pleasant evening from Paul and myself - really enjoyed ourselves. The new premises and track are excellent, wish we could find something similar for Mussel Bay.

Will try and get over again sometime - I might get the hang of the track after a couple more visits.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts