SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Just bought myself a new NASCAR COT and expected the body to be extremely heavy but in fact not so. I am not a fan of the 'quicker' bodies I think they look too boxy. So I got the lower and wider bodies and they normally weight about 4.5g and the COT weighs about 4.7g. So not a massive difference between them. So next season there maybe a few of the COT making an appearance in the NASCAR championship as that's my plan for next year. Also I use the wider and lower NASCAR bodies in SCHORC Mod champ and found one which is 4.0g. Just wanted to let you guys know as I been told before that the COT bodies are too heavy where as in fact they are not that much heavier.

Lee

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe interesting to race them in some heats through the season to see the difference

·
Registered
730 Posts
It is a shame they are not, or have not been, competetive. Best looking by a mile.

I have enough trouble keeping up with the rules for categories I'm involved in but are NASCAR folk allowed to lower and lighten bodies still? If indeed they ever were?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Your spot on Marc they are best looking nascar bodies around. Will see how competitive they are on Sunday as will give it a run in first couple of heats.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not sure which bodies these are classified under but will be using the 3 i own at Edmo because they are really light hold to the chassis better an not much over hang over the back wheels. Will be using these ones Sunday,

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Those are the bodies commonly referred to as the jelly mould cars on account of them being really blobby and poorly shaped as a car. Hope they work out for you mate. I've been using the skinny Thunderbirds myself as does Nascar Champ Dave H. Personally I really like the other body shape which the other guys use but am resisting buying any as I don't want to get sucked into collecting LifeLikes!

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I tried the thunderbird bodies but hate look and fitting of them. I got these 3 and 3 of the lower and wider ones so good options

1 - 11 of 11 Posts