SlotForum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
congratulations to ken on winning the meeting thats two nascar meets in a row now . We used the gun track a long straight going hair pin then some twisty bits fast type track . nigel set new lap record 4.913 so well done to him . We had an excellent turn out of 22 ( shame we had two regulars missing ) and equalled the club record . A special mention to kevin biggs who joined us tonight he is down here on holiday from hastings .Heres the maths 22 racers 29 races 22qualfying heats 7 finals 50% scalextric cars 50% scx and what a lovely colourfull mix of cars it was .. 5.2 seconds was the race pace 11 drivers under this time 4 drivers under 5 seconds . 9q pts upwards c-a finals 8 q pts down d-g finals . This was fast close racing at its very best .Race control done a great job handling 29 races . Shelia and brain done a fantastic job keeping every one refreshed . Thank you all very much for coming you guys make this club great ........jimbo

·
Kevin Golloghly
2,204 Posts
And thank you Jim for your reports mate and helping to put the track away

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Possibly the most stand out thing about the racing was how well the youngsters did. I for one was extremely glad I didn't have Henry in any if my heats and didn't James do well!

·
Registered
430 Posts
the kids are getting faster witch is great . henry was very fast he stopped me getting 12 qualifying points hence yellow lane in a final still got 5.115 lap in i would of loved to of been on one of the inside lanes as i never raced against ken nigel or neil in the heats...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts