SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,737 Posts
Here's the thing, I don't believe you will ever persuade a convincing majority of Europeans that Nascar has any worth - zipping around in circles, hiding from the rain, cars that mean nothing to us and a certain kind of ******* naivety permeatingd all the way through, from the technology to the commentators. Boogerty, boogerty.

Likewise, WRC and F1 will forever be a mystery to a majority of yanks - little buzzy Euro-boxes and hysterical Jap-Crap mobiles with no V8's for the former, and odd little sawn-off Indycars for the latter; hell, they go to Indianapolis and dive off the banking to tour around the infield???.

The only common ground is Le Mans and endurance racing - I've only been twice, never seen a drunken yob but then I spent the full 48 hours glued to the track and never toured the car parks and tent cities.

·
Premium Member
5,737 Posts
Er...Indianapolis Speedway...

QUOTE Four turns, each banked at nine degrees and 12 minutes and measuring exactly 440 yards from entrance to exit, were linked together by a pair of long straights and, at the north and south ends of the property, by a pair of short straights to form a rectangular-shaped 2½-mile track as dictated by the confines of the available land.

And the answer to the question is, no, butter is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

·
Premium Member
5,737 Posts
Oops!
QUOTE Sorry to be pedantic, but I think we had butter before sliced bread.

Stunning own goal.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts