SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The final round of the CHORC Nascar series ends this Thursday

The next quarter will be more open (thank the lord for that, you know how much I hate those Super G Plus) and will allow, SG+, SRT, Tyco 440 X 2 and LifeLikes, all are allowed Silicone tyres as the only modification except the SG+ which must use rubber

The class is for any closed wheel whether it be saloon, sports or nascar, it doesn't matter

The track will be this one

See you all there

Paul

BTW, don't forget the website has been rebuilt and updated

CHORC website

·
Registered
612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
That's the final round over for this quarter with Andy A taking the A final win, with Rob H second and third and fourth being extremely close between myself and Dean W, as the power went off I could swear I was last but as the cars rolled to a halt I just rolled past Dean by just a few inches to take third

In the B final it was dean who took the win to move up to the A but it was a close run race as Ryan had his best race by far to finish an excellent fifth overall. I'm not too sure on the remaining places but I think Doug was sixth and Ken seventh

I certainly can't remember the C or D final results but I'm sure I'll have them to put on our website soon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts