SlotForum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hope I am not stepping out of bounds here but after reading the rules for the + members I see that I'm not allowed to post things that I am SELLING but I didn't see anything about if I am LOOKING for a car.

So am taking a stab here since I obviously can't post in the + forum. I'm not selling anything but just looking to buy something.

Specifically a Scalextric DPR or Digital POLICE CAR. Not too particular which one although I do like that Italian Lamborghini if anyone has one to sell. Please pm me.

IF I am "not allowed" to post this I apoligize and please feel free to delete.

Thanks

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
You might like to try this page instead .........

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did and got this error:

The error returned was:
Sorry, you do not have permission to start a topic in this forum

As I mentioned I'm not trying to post to sell stuff, I am a BUYER so trying to figure out where to post things to buy off members here.
I'm not all that keen on the idea of paying for a + membership just for the right to SPEND MORE buying stuff from the folks who are SELLERS in the + group. Seems a bit unfair to me.
I uderstand there are other benefits to + membership but am waiting to see how "into" slotting I get before taking the step of dishing out more cash (especially when all my spare cash going into new cars now lol)

So I'm looking to buy a police car. Any help or offer please pm.

Thanks

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Sorry ....... I didn't mean for you to post there but to look there, somethings that you seem to have done already .......... good luck on your quest

1 - 5 of 5 Posts