SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Digital Guru
11,395 Posts
hi
i thought you had trialled pclapcounter Michael.
and that this was a solid package,so is it missing some features that you need.

at the moment i think that there are only 2 platforms available that support pit pro and you are aware of these.

There are a couple of new software packages being advertised but they are still in there early stages.

· Digital Guru
11,395 Posts
hi
it is fair to say that ssdc development is in summer recess while Andy pursues his summer interests and commitments with the family..

There are some parts that i was looking forward to before the summer shutdown,these being penalty system and more functions for the throttle pro boxe's..

Apb firmware issue's took up a lot of the time earlier in the year so things have slowed a little compared to last year.

With each major update to ssdc there are usually bug fixes included as well,it may take a few more months for things to push forward again but i know where my loyaltys lie, ssdc has given me and a friend or two some superb racing entertainment.

· Digital Guru
11,395 Posts
hi
if ssdc runs ok with 2-3 cars and plays up when more are added i would say your laptop/pc is quite slow or old. Sorry if it sounds rude.

i used to run a decrepit old lappy with windows xp and it ran V4 superb but V5 does need a faster machine as i ran into problems when i changed over.

See if someone can bring a newer spec machine for you to try and get V5 running as it is as you have found a huge step forward over V4.

Apologies if i have dissed your setup Michael,just trying to help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.