SlotForum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any one bought one of these yet, looks to be a bargain for £26 inc delivery. its inline, alloy back wheels, plastic fronts and a pod motor with light weight plastic body. ive had good results with the pescorolo, but it did take a lot of filing to get the chassis to work properly. this has the makings of a good none mag racer. comments welcome. john

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Pendles it is and the price is £24.99 ........ an absolute bargain.

Not only that ........ uprate the diodes on a Scalextric chip and you can have this running on digital tracks as well .....

·
Registered
3,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hy i got the info from getslotted. co .uk. its a yellow audi lmp with a 27k motor[15v?] and a hobby shop decoration. i just thought it was a bargain for £26 delivered. john

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Sorted ........ so with their normal service, I should get it tomorrow
(not quite a banana moment - but close)

·
David J
3,182 Posts
Thanks John, never noticed that before.
Perhaps explains why I always thought their cars were a few quid more expensive than they should be...

You live and learn.

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Faster than a speeding Royal Mail van .............. it arrived this morning, splendid service as usual

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
and look what happened to SCX ......... and the price of fish!

G

·
Greg, the chassis on the second picture is from the Pescarola, it's the only one with stub axles. The Audi chassis has changed: first the motor mount dropped out very easily so the second generation chassis was altered to prevent this. Then they also changed the guide so you don't need the copper strips. I think the racing versions were the first with this new guide.

Regarding the guide, just change it for a SlotIt and you'll be able to chip the car. They are lovely runners and underrated by many so you can pick them up of the as a bargain.

·
Living the Life!
11,082 Posts
Thanks Henk ........... I hate this copper strip stuff.

Have you any suggestions for some new guides to fit the couple of SCX cars I have ...... Morgan Aero and an R10??

1 - 17 of 17 Posts