SlotForum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Thomas !!!

Thank you. I'm honored that you will like to try my chassis.

Now...to help me with this most difficult decision of going forward with my first order of 200 units with the Fabricator, I'd like to ask:

"That if there is anyone interested in purchasing these chassis, I need to HEAR about it before Friday, October 24th". You can send me E-Mails at this address:

[email protected]

I'm currently accepting pre-orders, and I need to have AT LEAST 20 orders by Friday! At this time I have 11... no, make that 12 (including one from Thomas?
) If I don't make this small goal... all of this effort is for not.

Thank you so much everyone for showing your interest in this new product! Your attention is GREATLY appreciated

Best Regards,

Tim Johnson
Www.SlotCarHeroes.Com
[email protected]

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi Everyone,
I'm still waiting to hear from many of you out there!
Just 4 days left of this week, and still need 8 more pre-orders by Friday. Remind your friends and family members to pre-order their SlotCarHeroes 1/32 scale chassis this week!

Thanks!

Tim Johnson
Www.SlotCarHeroes.Com
[email protected]

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi,
Just 2 days left of this week. The Pre-Orders are looking good! Just 4 spots left to reach my goal of 20 units by Friday. If you're interested, please send me an e-mail.
There's been so much interest generated on these boards in recent weeks, that I'm certain I'll be going forward with my order to the fabricator. Thanks so much!

Best Regards,

Tim Johnson
Www.SlotCarHeroes.Com
[email protected]

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi,
Today is the BIG day. I'm placing an order for the first 200 units with the Fabricator. My thanks to everyone who is supporting me on this project!

I'm still accepting pre-orders now through mid-November (public release date is mid-to-late November). More orders are ALWAYS WELCOME !!!

Best Regards,

Tim Johnson
Www.SlotCarHeroes.Com
[email protected]

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hello Everyone!
Just wanted to send a big, warm "Thank You" to everyone that's pre-ordered the 1/32 chassis. Everything is moving along smoothly thus far for a public release date for the week of November 24th - 28th. For those that pre-paid on their pre-orders, I'm hoping to ship earlier than the public release date.

Just a little added news:
A new clear label, large enough to cover the under side of the chassis, has been added for electrical insulation. I'll also be introducing a new logo for the 1/32nd scale product line. In the days, weeks, and months ahead, please visit my website periodically to see updates that will include new pages for the 1/32scale products.

I'm still accepting pre-orders through the 21st of November. This holiday season promises to be fun!

Best Wishes,

Tim Johnson
Www.SlotCarHeroes.Com
[email protected]

·
Registered
101 Posts
Hi,
Just some news for this week.
Yesterday I picked up the 200 chassis from the fabricator. I put one of them together and conducted some tests on my Carrera track. The chassis performed very well.

I have a few for items to iron out this week, and then the pre-orders will ship. I've changed the last date for taking pre-orders from the 21st to Saturday the 15th of this week. Get your orders in before the crowds!

The public release date is set for Monday, November 24th.

And many thanks to everyone that is supporting me in this project. This should be a great holiday season for slot cars!

Best Regards,

Tim Johnson
Www.SlotCarHeroes.Com
[email protected]

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.