SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
QUOTE (darainbow @ 2 Jan 2005, 17:35)Appreciate comments and feedback.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Excellent artical....I was contiplating this exact issueas you saw with my track plans I did not have the LC's in it yet. I do beleave i was leaning towards sacraficial LC's and now reading your view it makes alot of sence to go this way because all that have bought Digital sets like the passing aspect.

By the way do you know is there an upgrade for the carrera designer to add PRO-X segments? cause I would like to add them to my plans. I was thinking of 4 LC,s on my track I know you run 3 do you feel you could put another in with out having to much?

·
Registered
31 Posts
QUOTE (darainbow @ 2 Jan 2005, 18:21)I use MS-paint to create the line for the LCs.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I cant beleive i didnt think of that....damn overnight shift work is killing my brain.
Well I just went in and added mine aswell in photoshop.

Here it is with what I can see as 4 sacraficial LC's. Let me know if you agree or not Darainbow. I did not want to put the LC's anywhere near the ends of long straights cause these suckers become rockets from a LC + Full trottle combination. I have one buddy that just cant grasp the concept to slow down.

·
Registered
31 Posts
QUOTE (darainbow @ 2 Jan 2005, 19:03)That looks good. The only problem I see is the one LC right after the R1 turn. If the tail is swinging out, it might not trigger the LC.
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Very true I missed that...but I will test it out and more than likely have to figure some alternative.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts