SlotForum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong but I've downloaded the version here and I can't connect the handle (SCP3) and the chip car(C) to the bootloader. The dongle does recognize it and if it connects.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Make sure you have the latest FW version in the Devices that require update through the App.
Yes. I have the most current firmware on the dongle. In the previous version, chips and scp controllers and ARC PRO controllers with oxygen firmware connect without problems.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Testing, I have tried to update the firmware of the dongle and I think that by mistake I have put some wrong information and I think it has died. No led lights up. Is there a way to go back to factory settings? If I connect it to it by pressing the two buttons on the dongle at the same time, an LED lights up but the boootloader is not able to recognize it. Any ideas?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm sorry I have bad news. If you want, rather than buying a new one, you may return it and we will program it for you, then send it back via your favourite shop.
Thank you. How do I use the guarantee? Through the store where I bought it?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello. I have been able to get another dongle until mine is repaired. I have been doing checks with the new v3 bootloader since before it did not connect me and I have been able to find out that the error is in that I carried out the steps to connect after pressing the "connect" button and in this version you have to do it before. In the previous version, I could connect by following the steps after pressing this button and pressing enter at the end.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts