SlotForum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
778 Posts
Ciao Edo,

nice track! Seems we have to run a Slotforum-Switzerland-competition on Carrera

If you've the time to show up - we've a race on July 17th in Egg as part of the DSCFFC with Scalextric NASCAR.

Coerdiali saluti a Ticino

· Registered
778 Posts
@ Edo ...as it seems that there is no room for a Slotforum-team, I'm not going to Verbano. But Edo, don't worry to show up north of the Alps - you might use any of my cars!
I will be in Cadro and Lamone tomorrow and thursday - if there is a chance to meet you on thursday in the afternoon, call me on 079-3379304
And inform me, where your track is based

I'll be in Ticino with my motorcycle - so there is no room for any slotcars in my luggage... and no reason to fear a race with me

· Registered
778 Posts
..these are no good news Swiss - as I've to drive down and back to and from Ticino within 36h. This will force me to take the old road over the Gotthard pass - a nice trip on 2 wheels ;-)
I'll call you mate! Lot's to do till mid of july!

· Registered
778 Posts
@ Edo - I'm on the road in the afternoon, no phonecalls possible, meeting for dinner with some of my employees in Cadro tomorrow, have a meeting in Lamone on thursday - and if you've some spare minutes on thursday afternoon, we might meet. Lamone to Vigasnello is about 10km - not a distance for that...

· Registered
778 Posts

yep, you're right! Just mounted the official exhaust system to prevent problems with the police for my trip down south. You might try it when I'm at your track. Hardest competition to slotracing in summer - you might imagine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.