SlotForum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
128 Posts
I think we need to call an agm or meeting and get everyone or most there and hammer it out what classes etc
i say run until christmas then start new classes after so it gives us all time to prepare and purchase new cars etc

· Registered
128 Posts
as i said before i think we need to get our heads together and have a vote all included on class changes and the majority votes goes
i know myself and gary like the jgtc if some of dont like other formulas will these cease as well i agree some of the formulas are tired but at the moment we are looking at 3-4 new classes ??? what with christmas looming very close and the recent economic climate can we all go out and get these cars or will they be phased in ??
dave

· Registered
128 Posts
ok ill get of my soap box

just i like jgtc as ive just become good in it thanks to colin,s prepared supra all talk of f1 rally and nascar etc thought i have to buy alot more cars as you know i have only been coming for unde a year
dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.