SlotForum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
865 Posts
Hi Chaps,

Im starting this new Club because theres none like it locally and I want to make use of the great track at Pinewood Raceway.
Please see the front page of this subforum for contact details, if you would like to come and join us please drop me a message before turning up.

I have drafted a list of Classes and rules all of which are on the new website. The rules mainly dictate max motor, max width of cars etc, but with freedom to tune your cars as you wish.

The track is in Wokingham Berkshire, RG40 3AQ.

We will be meeting Every Other Friday until we have a good number regularly attending when we may change to every week or change to another night.

We need 8 or more people to have Marshalls spaced round the track, obviously the club may take some time to get upto 8+ members so we will have to deal with it one way or another till we have enough regulars.

The club does not have any loan cars or controllers so you will need to bring your own.

For the first few months we will run just 2 of the Classes, being Group C & DTM. This is so people have time to prep cars.
There is 12 Classes. We will run 2 Classes per week. Scores per week, and championship totals per cycle of the 12 classes. 10 laps per lane. Marshalled.

More details can be found on the website here.. https://pinewoodraceway132.wordpress.com/introduction/
The site is still undergoing amendments so more details will be going up soon.

Attachments

· Premium Member
3,076 Posts
Too far away for me, but a lovely track! I hope that your club is still running?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.