SlotForum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our new club house is now open.

We meet on a Thursday evening at present from 7-10pm

We have a 6 lane Scalextric/SCX track, 100' long lanes controlled by DS lap counters and computer software.

We also have a rally track, a digital layout, a raid track, and a street circuit, with space to build more in the future.

We run various classes of racing using both magnet and non magnet cars, with both 1/32 & 1/43 scale cars.

We will soon be running party's and events as well so come along and give us a try, we are currently looking for new members.

Our Facebook page with pictures is linked below.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Stoke-On-Tre...297160387040116

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi all thanks for your comments, just finishing off taping the last 2 lanes and the big track is finished.

I will post the fixture list up hopefully this week, and then if any of you fancy coming up just let me know.

The Rally track is finished, track wise but is still being sceneried up, we are doing rally this week so will see how it goes.

The SCX Digital track is down and just needs scening up, but will probably extend it yet.

There is only the RallyCross/Destruction Derby track to do.

See you soon

·
Registered
214 Posts
Mmm..... Very nice, also Google Earthed the venue and you now appear to have some decent parking close by, this time I'd
certainly like to give it a try out.

Robert (NSSRC)

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hi Richard,

Thanks for the invite, I wanted to confirm what you're controller connections are, I understand they maybe 3.5mm jacks? also
what are you're class rules for Le Mans and Touring cars, what goes in your Open night, anything and everything.

Robert.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE (Crusader @ 3 Jul 2012, 21:04) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi Richard,

Thanks for the invite, I wanted to confirm what you're controller connections are, I understand they maybe 3.5mm jacks? also
what are you're class rules for Le Mans and Touring cars, what goes in your Open night, anything and everything.

Robert.
Hi Robert we use standard 3 pin lighting plugs on our main track.
Le mans and touring you can use anything you want that falls into that class as long as it is 1/32 scale a d doesn't have a magnet .
Our open nights are for special nights when we might run for example American muscle cars or transit vans,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts