SlotForum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pics of my new four lane Ninco Track, its not finished yet but will post more pics when I do more scenery.

Reagrds Bo

·
Premium Member
2,998 Posts
Hy Bo
wonderful track!
May I ask 2 questions:
how long is the main straight and what scale are the 2 yellow industrial machines?
I found it difficult to find 1/32 scale as they are mostly 1/50.
Thanks.
Best regards
Edo

·
René 'Vialli' Christensen
4,861 Posts
QUOTE (boslot @ 29 Dec 2004, 21:58)The main stright is about 7 meters and the table is 18.3m x 2.1m,
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If main straight is 7 meters and the table is 18 meters long and 2 meters wide, what happened to the last 11 meters after the straight???????

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Here are some pics of my John Wyer Porsche-Gulf pit boxes, I print up some signs for them this morning.The table is only 8.3m x 2.1m .

Regards Bo

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here is a up date on Colyton Raceway, I decided to try and make a routed track out of 12mm MDF.

Regards Bo

·
Alan Tadd
4,029 Posts
Excellent track Bo......and one of the venues for the superb Auslot Proxy Series.

If I remember doesn't your track have a "Ferrador" painted surface?. I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in your description of this surface and how different tyres work, (or don't) on it.
It is something we don't have in the UK, and I think the USA and other parts of Europe.

Regards

Alan

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Alan for the kind words, the track is painted in Ferrador which is like a fine sandpaper surface, it give go even grip to all rubber tyres. The track is 28 meters in length and the fastest slot is a Ninco open F1 Ferrari F310B we use Ninco NC5 motors and Slot it rear ends with P4 F1 Slot it tyres, lap times 6.90.Ninco classic cars with NC1 motors run 7.85 lap times, on bad for a NC1. I will have more pics soon.

Regards Bo

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Hi Bo;
You say Ferridor gives good even grip to all rubber tyres, how about silicons?
Thinking about painting the Scalex Sports but run lots of silicon tyres, Indy Grips and now Slot.it S2's.
tnx

·
Banned
8,038 Posts
Nice layout Bo, looks the part too.
Cheers
Injectorman

1 - 20 of 20 Posts