SlotForum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Jon Grainger
3,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

With permission from Mike, I snapped a few quick photos from last nights club night, of the new facility in Stratton Strawless, home of the newly renamed Presto Park Slot Car Club for the forseeable future. I've used a program called AutoStich on my phone to blend the three images together, and you get an idea of the size, and the temporary track being used.

The new place is a good size, which means that the same problem's that the old club room suffered, namely that of tight space, is now a distant memory!

The 'kitchen' will be in the corner opposite to were the photo was taken, with benches along both sides, so plenty of room for the slot car paraphernalia we all seem to carry!

I for one am looking forward to watching this develop, and cant wait to try out the new track!
Regards
Jon

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
Hi Michael. The new club room is 1600 sq feet and the new track will take up half of that allowing loads of room for pit benches and a cafe area.

We may well be adding another track in the future but I've more than enough to do on this new monster. Thanks for your interest in Presto Park. Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts